: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the full time position of SharePoint Developer
– in support of MARSOC at Camp Lejeune. Must have Secret Clearance
Candidate's responsibilities include:
- Creation/editing of list and library-driven SharePoint web-part pages, as well as pages containing static HTML content.
- Creation of libraries and lists within SharePoint, based on established guidelines.
- Creation and editing of SharePoint Display Templates for search-driven content.
- Maintaining site branding and design standards across all pages.
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members
- Working knowledge of SharePoint designer is a must. A thorough understanding of SharePoint architecture (site collection, sites, lists, and pages) and SharePoint Features.
- Experience in building Collaboration solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013
- Extensive experience in XML and related technologies (XSLT, XPATH etc.).
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Permission, Search and My site.
- Familiar with SharePoint 2013 (new features)
- 3+ years front-end design/development experience. 2+ years SharePoint experience.
- SharePoint (2010, 2013), InfoPath, IIS, .NET, MS SQL Server, Access, Windows Server
- Experience of building and maintaining applications using object oriented methodology.
- Ability to create, configure and update pages in SharePoint using Web Parts.
- Ability to read and generate wireframes and story boards.
- Ability to effectively organize and present large amounts of content to end users.
- Ability to create designs that work well in mobile, using techniques like responsive web design.
- Querying data on the front end via REST or SPServices
- At least two years of SharePoint page editing and front end design/branding experience.
- Experience with customizing the SharePoint settings that define the look and feel of SharePoint sites.