Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the full time position of RRP Tableau Developer/Sr. IT Specialist
– in support of the IRS.
Minimum Level of Clearance: IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) clearance to retain position is required.
US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
Required Start Date:
The key objective is to provide a unified system that is integrated into the IRS’s modernized Infrastructure for the detection of fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to filers.
In addition, the Internal Revenue Service has identified RRP as a major component for delivering Wage and Income functionality to the FATCA fraud detection and revenue prevention system to assist with the identification of non-compliance by U.S. taxpayers holding investment in foreign accounts.
The candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining Business Object Reports/Universe(s). This candidate will interact with internal and external team members and provide technical solutions for the RRP solution.
Job Duty 1
– Develop and maintain Business Objects reports, universes, and metadata (25%)
Job Duty 2
– Run unit testing and validation of Business Objects reports and universes (25%)
Job Duty 3
– Develop report prototypes and review and fine tune report deliverables with IBM team (25%)
Job Duty 4
- Review requirements and translate into technical tasks to meet system specifications (5%)
Job Duty 5
– Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM team and other vendor teams to develop and implement the solution (10%)
Job Duty 6
- Assist with deployment activities such as exporting BIAR files (10%)
General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a given.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- 4+ years of experience with Business Objects Web Intelligence, Designer, CMC/Security
- Experience developing reports with Tableau Desktop & Server (3+ years)
- Proficient with SQL and Entity Relationship diagrams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Experience in developing and maintaining Business Object reports, universe and metadata
- Experience with unit testing and validation of Business object reports and universes
- Experience with developing report prototypes and fine tune report deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with the identification of risks/issues and recommend mitigating actions.
- Experience with identifying key milestones and tracking progress accordingly.
- Experience producing metrics, creating documentation, and process workflows
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer requirements into technical tasks to validate system specifications are met
Please note these are nice to have skills. It does not preclude a candidate who does not possess all or some of these skills from the selection process but this could be used as a differentiator between candidates:
- Experience with Green Plum and PG Admin
- Experience with BO 4.0 and 4.1 Information Design Tool (IDT)
Prior IRS experience and, especially, an active MBI, is a plus
. Knowledge of IRS business systems and data, is an extra plus