Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the full time position of Software Engineer (level 2) ito work at our Hanover, MD facility in support of the ZD contract. The Software Engineer will work with a development team to create embedded software and firmware in a high-paced environment. Candidate should also have an understanding of 802.11 and Bluetooth wireless technologies as well as prior experience developing firmware and embedded code. Developer must have experience with C and reverse engineering tools.
Skills and Abilities:
• At least 5 years specific firmware, embedded, and reverse engineering experience with at least 14 years overall industry experience in software development and engineering principles.
• ARM/THUMB knowledge
• Reverse engineering experience
• Experience with IDA Pro
• Development experience using C
• WiFi and Bluetooth knowledge desirable
• Experience with Linux OS, iOS or Android OS
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to pick up and learn new products with little supervision.
• BS Computer Science, Information Systems, IT or related degree and at least 5 years of embedded programming and reverse engineering experience.
• Fourteen years overall industry experience in software development and engineering.
• Must have experience with various aspects of software development and versed in rapid application development methodologies.
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
• Able to work in a varied, fast paced environment with frequently changing requirements.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines as well as work well with a team.
• Familiarity with Subversion and Linux Platforms
• TS/SCI with Full scope Polygraph required