Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Joint Training System Specialist in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Joint Training System Specialist will provide joint training support to assist FMD in the implementation and execution of the Joint Training System. The Joint Training System Specialist will assist in the assessment, design, development, implementation, and management of supported unit’s joint training and exercise programs, subordinate processes, and specialized command training programs. This work will support the integration, coordination, and standardization of special operations forces mission essential tasks and related conditions and standards at the HQ, Service Components, TSOC, and Unified Command level using the Joint Training Manual for Armed Forces of the United States as guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum fifteen years’ experience in relevant area (joint training management, training program development, joint and combined arms operations, special operations core activities, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise in operational planning and executing combined and joint operations at the theater or force component level
- Minimum three years’ experience as a JTIMS expert user
- Expertise in advanced management and organizational skills
- An expert understanding of all facets of the Joint Training System
- Expertise in operational plans, contingency plans, crisis action planning
- Expertise in oral and written communication
- Current TS/SCI security clearance