Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Joint Training System Specialist - Project Lead in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The JTSS Project Lead will perform as a Joint Training System Specialist as delineated in paragraph 3.10. Additionally the Project Lead will develop detailed work plans and schedules for the JTSS network, assign JTSS responsibilities, oversee all JTSS efforts, coordinate and obtain approval for JTSS travel, perform quality checks of all work products, and interact continually with the Contract Task Lead, COR, TR, and government leadership regarding the Joint Training System (JTS).
- Master’s degree required
- Minimum three years’ experience as a staff officer within HQ USSOCOM, a Service headquarters, or a combatant command headquarters (4-Star HQ)
- Minimum three years’ experience using the Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) Task Development Tool
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS) User Group Lead (UGL) administrator
- Minimum three years’ experience in conducting JTIMS staff training courses at the introductory and intermediate levels
- Current TS/SCI security clearance