Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Training and Training Assessment Senior Operations Analyst in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Training Assessment Senior Operations Analyst will provide cost-benefit-analysis and advice on the degree to which USSOCOM’s assigned forces are prepared to conduct special operations. The will provide training assessments focused on standards, effectiveness, efficiency, and resourcing of SOF training programs. They will also provide recommendations to improve the interoperability, interdependence, and integration of Joint SOF.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum twenty years’ experience in relevant area (SOF operations, training program development, course development, etc.)
- Minimum ten years’ experience as a staff officer within HQ USSOCOM, a Service headquarters, or a combatant command headquarters (4-Star military HQ)
- Expert knowledge of the missions, core activities, roles, and functions of USSOCOM and its components
- Demonstrated expertise in oral and written communications
- Expertise in strategic-level planning (e.g. operational design, military decision making process, contingency plan development, etc.)
- Possess knowledge and proficiency in using the following systems and tools: Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS), and Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS)
- Current TS/SCI security clearance