Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of SOF Joint Advanced Civilian Education SME in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Joint Advanced Civilian Education SME will conduct research, gather data, assemble and analyze facts, draw conclusions, develop solution criteria, and identify actual or potential education program efficiencies to improve SOF education programs, procedures, and processes. They will also provide scientific and educational research to develop new knowledge on education theory, cognitive processes, and education program development.
- Minimum Master’s degree
- Minimum twenty years’ experience in relevant area
- Minimum of ten years’ experience within HQ USSOCOM or assigned forces
- Expertise in oral and written communication
- Knowledge of USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DOD, and Service roles and missions
- Current TS/SCI security clearance