Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of SOF Senior SME and Principal Linguist in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Senior SME and Principal Linguist will provide expert advice on current educational concepts and instructional design techniques to support the planning and development of course curricula and educational materials for second language-related training programs. They will also provide analysis to identify training program strengths and weaknesses, and develop and implement improvement strategies.
- Minimum Master’s degree in relevant area (linguistics, language, education, et.al.)
- Minimum five years’ experience supervising a foreign language instruction program, designing curricula, and preparing training materials
- Minimum five years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Expert knowledge of current educational concepts and instructional design techniques
- Current TS/SCI security clearance