Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Strategic Analyst / Technical Writer in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Strategic Analyst/Technical Writer will provide support to the development of solutions to problems, trends, and problem areas that improve SOF training engagements, education, exercises and operations. They will also conduct research, gather data, assemble and analyze facts, draw conclusions and develop training requirements documentation that communicate SOF training solutions at the strategic and national command authority levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field
- Minimum four years’ experience as a technical or professional writer
- Minimum four years’ experience at HQ USSOCOM
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating, both orally and in writing
- Expert knowledge of USSOCOM, subordinate organizations, DoD, Service, Title 10 roles and missions
- Expert knowledge of DoD and service policies, regulations, instructions, and orders
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning
- Current TS/SCI security clearance