Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of SOF Training Specialist in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The SOF Training Specialist will provide advice, training systems analysis, and recommendations for the development or improvement of SOF training systems and programs. They will also provide plans, studies, and projects to support implementing recommendations where training proposals involve substantial USSOCOM resources and require extensive changes in concepts and procedures.
- Minimum ten years’ experience within SOF or SOF headquarters organizations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications, particularly Excel and Access
- Knowledge of the joint training system, DoD modeling and simulation utilization and development, joint requirements and capabilities development process, and the USSOCOM requirements generation process (SOFCIDS)
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, and techniques of unified command organization, operations and of special operations missions, plans, policies and procedures
- Expert written and oral communication skills
- Minimum one year experience as an Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (ODTA)
- Current TS/SCI security clearance