Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Research Analyst – SOF Operations Specialist in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Senior Research Analyst will provide analysis and advice across the full spectrum of SOF operations. Senior research analysts will provide direct support to the modeling and simulation programs by developing required input data for planners and gamers supporting Virtual Mission Rehearsal Systems Analysis at the operational and tactical level. They will also provide team support with the development of desk-top models designed to provide fast-running, robust quantitative analysis support for decision makers to develop life cycle cost estimates.
- Minimum twenty years’ military experience in special operations
- Minimum ten years’ experience in Ground, Maritime, Aviation, Airborne Operations, Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC), Close Air Support (CAS), SOF training, Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE), and Low-Level Source Operations (ASOT Level III)
- Demonstrated expert knowledge on researching, defining, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to enhance Joint and SOF global warfighting and Irregular Warfare capabilities
- Intimate knowledge of Joint and SOF information (e.g., techniques, tactics, and procedures), intelligence, logistics, and communications requirements
- Current TS/SCI security clearance