Job Description: Transformation Advisors Group (TAA) is actively seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Task Lead in support of U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Force Management and Development (FMD) Training and Education Office (FMD-J7) Consolidated Support Task Order.
Job Responsibilities: The Task Lead will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to oversee and perform the handling and the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks to include understanding the FMD Training and Education mission in order to: develop detailed work plans and schedules; assign staff responsibilities and supervise all staff efforts; utilize, control, and manage contract travel; and redirect available resources as necessary to complete tasks in accordance with scheduled milestones and budgetary constraints; perform quality checks of all work products and interact continually with the Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to present interim results, discuss concerns, and ensure total product/service satisfaction and successful transition of all phased-in requirements.
- Minimum of 20 years of experience managing complex DoD processes related to Experimentation, Training, Capabilities Document Generation, Capability Assessments, and Resource Management
- Minimum of five years of Special Operations Experience, or equivalent experience as a civilian working with SOF organizations managing projects that evaluate combat capabilities, doctrine procedures and training systems
- Minimum of five years’ experience assessing training and employment of current technology, determining capability gaps, providing focus area for future investments, and conducting rapid acquisition
- Minimum of ten years’ experience on executive-level DoD staffs with interagency experience preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience researching, defining, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to enhance Joint and SOF global warfighting and Irregular Warfare capabilities and intimate knowledge of Joint and SOF information (e.g., techniques, tactics, and procedures), intelligence, logistics, and communications requirements to recommend and implement innovative technology based solutions to meet these requirements
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Management, Administration, Program Management, operations research, economics, or social sciences)
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Current TS/SCI security clearance