Implement, manage, administer and troubleshoot SOMS web middleware componenets in Various SOMS environments
Participates in solution development for medium to highly complex problems for the enterprise... This includes, but is not limited to the following activities:
- Elicit, review and validate requirements including:
- Designing, prototyping, creating and/or integrating solutions
- Provides technical expertise and utilizes technology trends to:
- Educate the development team on leading-edge technology alternatives
- Solve technical issues of various levels of complexity and difficulty
- Enable the development team to make informed decisions
- Configures application servers
- Integrates applications servers into complex data center environments
Skills Required: MUST HAVE ALL REQUIRED SKILLS TO BE CONSIDERED
• Bachelor degree.
• 3 or more years’ experience with application servers
• 2 or more years’ experience with JBoss application servers
• WebLogic Certified Administrator
• Weblogic configuration and administration
• Cross platform knowledge, Wintel, Unix, Linux, HPUX
• Security concepts for Firewall, Access, Rights/Trusts AD/LDAP
• Strong Debugging abilities
• Solid documentation skills
• Strong ability to work in a team and customer environment.
• Experience with porting Weblogic applications to a JBoss platform.
• Knowledge / Experience with JBoss FUSE
• Knowledge / Experience with JBoss ON
• WLST script knowledge
• Adobe LiveCycle experience and expertise a plus
• Documentum experience and expertise a plus
TAA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to offer employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity/transgender status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.