Need support for our Operations, Engineers and Maintence of the Centers for the Medicare and Medicaid Service, Healthcare Quality Information System, Infrastructure and Data Center to meet theneeds of the Center for the Clinical Standards and Quality. Must have extensive experience in the Middleware Adminisatration with an emphasis on the Oracle Fusion Middleware stack of products including but ot limited to WebLogic, OBIEE, BPLE, Web Center Ineraction, Universal Content Manager and Oracle Service Bus operatin under a UNIX/Linux operating system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following:
- Installation and patching: Installation, configuration and tuning of Oracle Fusion Middleware and WebLogic Server environment.
- Conduct Troubleshooting: Work with the Middleware Applications server and multiple team members/developers to resolve application problems. Analyze root cause of install-related issues and provide solutions.
- Perform Migrations: Migrate code between Test, QA and Production environments.
- Maximize High Availability: High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for Fusion Middleware.
- Create Configuration: Configuration Fusion Middleware and Fusion Middleware based products such as OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM in UNIX and Linux environments. Download and apply patches.
- Perform Tuning: Tuning of fusion middleware, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM. Develops standards, tuning metrics, and alert thresholds.
- Oversee QA through Production lifecycle: Review proposed changes (deployments) and test them in a test, QA through Production environments.
- Create Documentation: Develops a complete set of Fusion Middleware documentation describing the current configuration of Fusion Middleware, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM.
- Develop Best Practices: Gather and present Fusion Middleware best practices and standards for tested implementation. Provide lessons learned and efficiencies in environment build out procedures.
- Strong understanding of SSO and WebCenter: Excellent skills on JVM and its memory management, tuning, diagnostics and configuration. Strong understanding of JAVA development and web technologies.
- Oracle Database Support: Familiarity in Oracle databases and RAC – 11g. X
- Write Linux/UNIX Shell Scripts: Must be proficient in Linux/UNIX Shell Scripts and WLST scripting.
- Conduct Training: Develop and present training on Middleware Administration with an emphasis on the Oracle Fusion Middleware tools and techniques.
- Maximum Flexibility: Effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority issues with varying deadlines.